My Goal

First before you look through my blog, I would like to tell you about my goal for this blog is. I want to show others that it is not that hard to get through bad situations eve with a crappy past and even when you're having that time in your life where it just sucks! Also in this blog I explain different futures of fashion and art. I want young teens and maybe older to see how or where they fit in if wanting to go into fashion, design, and or art! I also have the opportunity to share a couple of cool subjects about what new hairstyles are in, what's in fashion and how it can be accessible to you!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Artworks!

Description

Enjoy the artworks of local students in grades K-8 from the public, private and home schools in the East Hampton, Montauk, Amagansett, Southampton, Bridgehampton, Shelter Island, Wainscott and Sagaponack districsts. Reception will be held on the 18th from 2-4 PM.

Times: Sun. Noon-5 p.m.; Fri. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat. 11 a.m.-5 p.m.

All Upcoming Dates: Jan 25, Jan 26, Feb 1, Feb 2, Feb 8, Feb 9, Feb 15, Feb 16, Feb 22, Feb 23

Location

The Museum at Guild Hall

158 Main St.
East Hampton - 11937

Tel: 631-324-0806

Visit Website: Website.

Date & Time

Every Saturday and Sunday through February 23

Cost: Free Event

No comments:

Post a Comment