My Goal

First before you look through my blog, I would like to tell you about my goal for this blog is. I want to show others that it is not that hard to get through bad situations eve with a crappy past and even when you're having that time in your life where it just sucks! Also in this blog I explain different futures of fashion and art. I want young teens and maybe older to see how or where they fit in if wanting to go into fashion, design, and or art! I also have the opportunity to share a couple of cool subjects about what new hairstyles are in, what's in fashion and how it can be accessible to you!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Art Institutes: Create Tomorrow



If you have an eye for design, enter The Art Institutes and Americans for the Arts Poster Design Competition! Entrants will design a poster with the theme “You Can Create Tomorrow.” Good luck! http://bit.ly/1dQ65bo










No comments:

Post a Comment